Friday, April 30, 2021

Yahoo! Two Finishes

    What a great week!  I found time to work some in the yard plus I am excited to have accomplished a couple of great quilt finishes this week. The Scrappy Wonky Star quilt is finished. It will be given to a niece next week as a wedding gift. 


Here is a view of how it looks on a bed. 


    The second finish “Spring Greens” is quilted and the binding is sewn to the back. All I have to do is flip the binding to the front and top stitch it down. This quilt will be donated as part of Sarah's Hands2Help 2021 challenge.


I'm linking with with Whoop, Whoop Friday and Finished (or Not) Friday. Hope you check out what others are making. 

Stay safe and healthy while you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

6 comments:

  1. Love both of your quilts but the wonky stars is my fave and I just know your niece will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great finishes! I especially like Spring Greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both great - but the scrappy wonky star... wow - that one just calls to me!! what a great one - the colors and the stars are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are pretty terrific finishes. Love the colorful stars quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, oh my I love your wonky stars!!!!!! I love star quilts and your stars are just sparkling right off that quilt:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun wedding quilt and a fabulous donation quilt, too!! Congrats on your finishes.

    ReplyDelete