Monday, April 5, 2021

Family Time and Weekly Goals

    I am especially thankful that I was able to enjoy a weekend of family time, outdoor Easter service and beautiful weather. We were concerned that it would be cold to sit outdoors for the service, but it warmed to comfort level by 10 am and birds were singing. We still wore masks and had social distanced seating of groups. After church service we enjoyed dinner and fun together at home.  


How I did --

1. Piece green scrap border. Done. I shared pieced top Friday. This was another scrappy one color top inspired by the “Winter Blues” block drive for Covered in Love quilts of Kat and

2. Decide on comfort quilt patterns for Hands2Help2021. Not done, although I did sort some scraps in preparation.

3. Record stash fabric used or added. Used: ¼ yd Added: 0

4. Clean and organize a drawer. Not done

Friday I did post a couple of finishes but not much other sewing got done this past week because I was preparing for family to visit. Most of my time was spent cleaning and baking. It was my first time baking a Pavlova for Easter dessert. It took 2 tries to be pleased with the result. It was enjoyed after dinner.


Goals for the week of April 5th\

1. Decide on comfort quilt patterns for Hands2Help2021

2. Sandwich quilt that will be wedding gift.

3. Record stash fabric used or added.

4. Clean and organize a drawer.


I hope you were able to enjoy the weekend.

Stay safe and healthy while you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment