Friday, April 23, 2021

Pieced Quilt Top

     Another finished top has been added to the pile. Odd pieces of fabric were donated to my church quilt group. I pulled out a large print piece of jungle parrots in wild bright colors. A friend helped select some fabric to coordinate. I cut the wild jungle parrot fabric into as many 10” squares, 10 by 5” and 5” squares as I could and then added the other fabrics for uneven 4 patch blocks. Here is my bright jungle uneven 4-patch 20 block top that finishes at 56” by 70”.


That is about all the sewing that got done this week because it was so nice to work in the yard. I need to stay inside and get quilting on a wedding present. 

I'm linking up with Sarah for Whoop, Whoop Friday and Alycia for Finished (or Not) Friday.

Stay safe and healthy while you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

3 comments:

  1. It’s a great pattern to use odd scraps! And using a focus fabric to pull all the others is a good idea! The splashes of pink are unexpected but wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job using those odd scraps! What a cute bright jungle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright Jungle!! I love it - what a great way to use those pieces and such a happy bright quilt!

    ReplyDelete