Sunday, May 2, 2021

Week in Review and Goals

      Last week was busy but fabulous. The weather was gorgeous and my yard and garden got some attention. One enjoyable morning was spent at church for our quilt ministry.

The most fun day in a long time was Friday. I needed to make a road trip to Augusta, GA to pick up my machine after service so I invited a friend. It was the first such trip in over a year and the wonderful part, we discovered a new quilt shop called Country Barn Quilt Co. It was so fun to look at the fabric in person and I just had to buy some.

    I made the block 17 for Pat Sloan's “Home Is” mystery and then was able to sew part 2 together so 2/3's of the quilt is finished. I am very pleased so far. 


How I did last week-

1. Finish May wedding quilt. Done. I shared a photo on Friday's post.

2. Finish quilt for H2H 2021. Done. This was my second for this year. I also shared a photo of it on Friday's post. This week I plan to get them in the mail.

3. Record stash fabric used or added. Used: 0.25 yd Added: 2 yards

4. Clean and organize a drawer. Done. I chose what I thought would be an easy drawer of odds and ends. A few things were put in the giveaway box and I spent a few minutes reading diary entries from when I was a teenager. My diaries need to disappear permanently because I don't want anyone else to read them.

Goals for the week of May 3rd -

1. Make progress on a UFO.

2. Piece some HST blocks leader/ender.

3 Record stash fabric used or added.

4. Clean and organize a drawer.


Stay safe and healthy while you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment