Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Progress – Not Much

      Working on my goals for the week really did not happen at all and may not happen this week either, partly because I will spend time with my GD with a broken leg.  She has a full leg cast which is very heavy to lift. Maybe she will let me share a photo later.

   When I found a few minutes to sew, I pieced more churn dash blocks in multiple sizes. Here are some small ones.


They are all from stash fabric but I did not try to estimate how much was used.

   I kept up with Pat Sloan's “Home Is” mystery.  Below is a photo of the newest section. We only have 2 more blocks to make. I am loving it.


Goals for week of May 17th - (same as last week)

1. Piece “Seeing Stars” top.

2. Piece blocks with some scraps/crumbs.

3 Record stash fabric used or added.

4. Clean and organize a drawer.


Stay safe and healthy while you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment