Friday, February 11, 2022

Yeah for More Finished

     I have spent several days quilting this week and it feels so good to have more quilts finished even though not perfect.   I finished my “Pastel Play” quilt that started from an adopted bag of fabric strips. There are just a few unused pieces which will go into my scraps.


    Next I quilted Martha's “Union Square” quilt for my church quilt group. Another will add binding. I enjoyed quilting various designs in different areas. Most are from Angela Walters' books Shape by Shape 1 and 2.


     When sorting some scraps I found a fat quarter of a large print cat fabric. I decided it would be perfect for a couple of placemats for a cat loving friend.

Check out other projects at Alycia's Finished (or Not) Friday. 

Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.


2 comments:

  1. Yay for finishes!!! I think they look great - your Union Square is amazing!

    ReplyDelete