Friday, February 18, 2022

Progress At Least

     I have been working on several projects so don't have a finish but enjoying the progress on each. I pieced all of step 1 for Alycia's “Stop Tossing” QOV mystery and looking forward to the next.


      I also added sashing to pieced watercolor blocks for a group project that has been sitting a few years. Blocks were pieced by 5 people and seams were not consistent so some squaring had to happen. Sashing was the easiest way not to worry with trying to match seams.


My “Seeing Stars” is still waiting on quilting but spring is calling. It was 65 degrees this morning when I woke and is supposed to be a beautiful day to work outdoors. I hope to prepare the vegetable garden area so quilting will wait.

Check out more fun for Finished (or Not Friday)

Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.


2 comments:

  1. Interested to see where Stop Tossing will end up! It’s a mystery I’m keeping an eye on. The watercolor blocks are gorgeous! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! what a beautiful color wash quilt!
    and Love those Stop tossing blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete