Friday, September 3, 2021

Yeah for Friday Finish

      I finally got motivated and busy quilting this week so I could have a finish to Whoop about. My “Home Is” quilt is finished.


Yeah! I love it! I enjoyed the whole process with Pat Sloan each week giving tips on choosing fabrics, plus the great variety of blocks and sizes in a nontraditional layout.  Since the design is so busy, I FMQ swirls all over. 

     With that finish I want to get another quilt sandwiched and I will pull from tops waiting, choose backings and get them ready to quilt in coming weeks. I have been tempted by cute fall project patterns; however, I am trying to resist since my list of UFOs from the beginning of the year still has too many projects on it.

I'm linking up with Sarah for Whoop, Whoop Friday.  I love to see what others are making. 

Hope you stay safe and healthy and enjoy some time sewing and quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment