Monday, February 1, 2021

Goals for the Week

      My progress maybe slowing down.  I don't feel like I accomplished as much this past week. Hopefully, I can stay motivated to accomplish my goals each week. After all it has only been one month of the new year. I did enjoy a couple of days out of town for GD Mattie's 13th birthday so I have some excuse.

How I did on past week goals –
1. Sandwich and start quilting “Wickedly Easy” day bed quilt. It is sandwiched
2. Sort and trim cream based neutral fabrics. The bin is neat and organized. I spent at least 3 ½ hours sorting and ironing pieces and cut up some into 2 1/2” strips and units.


3. Piece a few maple leaf blocks. 3 pieced.  Here they are with the 1 from last week.


4. Record stash fabric used or added.
Used: 1 yd for mug rugs
Added: 0
5. Clean out another drawer in the house. Recycle or re-home items that I will not use this year.
Done. I cleaned out 3 small desk drawers.

Goals for the week of February 1st
1. Start quilting “Wickedly Easy” day bed quilt.
2. Sort and organize a box of scraps.
3. Piece a couple of maple leaf blocks.
4. Record stash fabric used or added.
5. Clean and organize the linen closet this week instead of a drawer.
      I hope to also make more Valentine mug rugs and get them in the mail.

Stay safe and healthy will you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment