Monday, February 15, 2021

Weekly Progress and Goals

    We had more rainy days so more inside time and things got done.

How I did last week -

1. Sandwich a small quilt or 2.  Done and waiting for quilting. I need to get more of the color thread I want to use for these 2. 


2. Sort and organize blue scraps for comfort quilts. Done. The blue scraps went from 2 stuffed 2 gallon bags to much smaller bag of crumbs and these piles of neatly organized units for my scrap user system.


3. Piece a couple of maple leaf blocks. Done. I pieced 2 more blocks.  It gets more difficult to put a pretty leaf together from the leftover pieces.  I need to count finished blocks. I think I have 23 now.


4. Record stash fabric used or added. My stash is moving in the right direction for this time of my life. 
 Used: 3.5 yds for backing and 4 more Valentine mug rugs
Added: 0
5. Clean and organize a my craft table drawer. Done. It is so nice to have a neat and organized craft drawer.

I pieced the second BOM for the Old School Mystery.  

I need to catch up with last week's block for Pat Sloan's "Home Is" mystery. 

    So far this year I feel good about clearing out drawers and using up some stash. I have also made good progress on UFOs but I feeling pressured each week to accomplish my goals. When the weather is nicer and I can get out in the garden, I don't think it will be as easy to do.

Goals for the Week of February 15th

1. Quilt one of the waiting.
2. Sew blocks from blue scrap units for comfort quilts.
3. Piece a couple of maple leaf blocks.
4. Record stash fabric used or added.
5. Clean and organize a drawer.


Stay safe and healthy will you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.



No comments:

Post a Comment