Friday, February 26, 2021

Elvira Finished

       In March of 2020 as we were beginning our quarantine for Covid-19, Gudrun Erla of GE Quilt Designs offered a free pattern for Elvira and a fun day quilt along via Facebook Live. I participated and by the end of the day had it pieced. A few days later I decided to add a border and then it sat. This week I quilted and added binding. 


I plan to donate it to a charity.

     The past 2 days have been beautiful with 70+ degrees so I spent them working to get the garden ready for spring. We expect a little rain today so I will enjoy the rest and do some sewing.

I'm linking up with Alycia for Finished (or Not) Friday and with Sarah for Whoop, Whoop Friday. Check out the inspiration.

Stay safe and healthy while you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

8 comments:

  1. Great fabric choices on this quilt. Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very colorful, fun donation quilt! I like the addition of the borders, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt makes me wish I had participated in Gudrun’s quilt along. It’s so cool! Guess I need to go back and get that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Elizabeth! Your mix of prints and tonal solids is very effective with this pattern, and it's a wonderfully cheerful finish that will brighten the day of whomever receives it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun pattern! What a beautiful and cheery charity quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on completing your Elvira quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O I like it!!! and that floral just makes it so springy!

    ReplyDelete