Friday, February 5, 2021

Finished – almost

       My day bed UFO is quilted and trimmed. It is sort of a funny looking shape to fit a twin size mattress on a day bed. No binding yet. I'm not sure what color to use or whether to make it scrappy.   I used the “Wickedly Easy” pattern. I also quilted 3 pillow shams to match. Wish I had chosen different colors, but I will live with it for a while. At least it is one more off my UFO list.


    More fun Valentine mug rugs got made and 16 have been mailed already. Now I need to tackle a couple of weekly goals or they won't be done for Monday.

  


I'm linking up with Alycia's Finished ( or Not) Friday. 

Stay safe and healthy will you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.


3 comments:

  1. Depending on the room colors, I think a dark blue binding would be smashing on the daybed quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what great mug rugs!! perfect for Valentines day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute quilt and super cute mug rugs, Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete