Friday, July 1, 2022

A Finish and Quilting Progress

       We have had a few rainy days so a perfect time to quilt and I am pleased to share my finished “Plaid-ish” quilt. The free tutorial is from Kitchen Table Quilting.   

I simply meandered the center section and then quilted Angela Walters' “Wavy Wavy” design in the outer border.


      I started quilting my “Jewel Box Stars” quilt. 


 The block was Bonnie Hunter's scrap challenge block for 2018. I took a photo of the block, printed it out and put the picture in a sleeve protector so I could try out different quilting ideas. This is the first part which has been quilted.




The next part is to quilt the neutral square on-point area and I am still trying quilting options.


I'm linking up with Alycia for Finished (or Not) Friday.  

Stay safe, cool and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.

2 comments:

  1. Your Plaid-ish quilt is stunning! When I'm stumped about quilting, I love to turn to Angela's books for inspiration, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE love LOVE your plaidish!!!! and the borders you chose work perfectly with it!!!!

    ReplyDelete