Friday, July 22, 2022

A Finish

      This has been a great week for some quilting progress at home and organizing fabric for my church group.  My Jewel Box Star quilt is totally finished and I am looking forward to having it on my bed this fall. I am pleased with how the quilting looks.  

Here is a closeup again.  


    Wednesday I met a friend at church to organize our work room and we finished 5 small shelter pet beds for cats at the SPCA shelter. We still have more scraps of fabric and batting to fill at least 5 more. 


I'm linking up with Alycia's Finished (or Not) Friday.  Check out the inspiration.  

Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scrappy finish!!! The quilting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a pretty quilt. And the quilting is amazing!!
    Great job on the pet beds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Jewel Box finish and that lovely quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you use up batting scraps. I'll have to look into whether our shelter will use pillows for animals.

    ReplyDelete