Friday, March 26, 2021

Yeah for UFO Progress

      I don't have a finish but I made progress on a UFO and am excited to have a quilt top. The pattern is “Plaid-ish” from Kitchen TableQuilting


Right now it is only 46” by 64” which is a small lap quilt. The original pattern finishes at 64” by 82” which is twin size.

     Also exciting this week since Covid infection rate is down, my church quilt group was allowed to meet in the building face-to-face (still wearing masks). It has been a year since we gathered in our workroom. We sandwiched 3 quilt tops and enjoyed the time.

     With lovely spring weather I spent a couple of mornings in the yard working but wearing a different mask because of pollen. The count is very high right now. When I paused while working and the wind blew, there was a visible yellow cloud from the pine tree.

I enjoy checking out what others are working on and am linking up with Sarah for Whoop, Whoop Friday. 

Stay safe and healthy while you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

3 comments:

  1. Your plaid-ish quilt is absolutely beautiful! I've loved that pattern since I first saw it and hopefully will get to it soon. Yours inspires me again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Plaidish! It's been on my bucket list for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Plaid-ish quilt is going to be SEW wonderful!! One of these days, I will get around to making the one that I've got planned.

    ReplyDelete