Friday, March 19, 2021

A Couple of Finishes

     With yesterday's threat of severe weather (which missed us) I stayed in and quilted. It was frustrating with thread breaks, but I was able to finish the second Colorworks comfort quilt for my church quilt ministry.


I have seen variations of the Colorworks pattern (with different names) and even made one myself using string blocks. It goes together quickly and can use small amounts of a variety of fabrics so a great choice for a comfort quilt. It can also easily be made larger to suit your needs.

I also quilted a set of 8 butterfly placemats.


I used this meandering free-motion butterfly motif


that I found on this website

After I post this I go to get my second Covid vaccine shot.

Stay safe and healthy while you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

I'm linking up with Alycia for Finished (or Not) Friday.


1 comment:

  1. it looks great!! glad the storms missed you, but wish your thread had cooperated with you!! Congrats on the shot !

    ReplyDelete