Monday, March 8, 2021

Weekly Goals

    This week I took a little holiday to spend time with family and granddaughters so most of my goals were not accomplished. 

How did I do- week of March 1st

1. Sandwich a quilt top or two. Not touched. I got sidetracked. When I was cleaning and organizing I pulled out orphan blocks from when I taught quilting classes. I have been requested to donate a quilted item for the Family Promise auction. I decided with a little work I could turn the orphan blocks into 4 placemats. They are now tops. Because of my out of town visit that is where work stopped.


2. Make a dent in the green and red scrap box by cutting them into units. Done. I'm sure I have enough green pieces for a 60 by 72” green version of “Winter Blues”. So far I have pieced 9 blocks.

3. Piece “Oh My Stars” comfort quilt top. Not done. I only sewed the star points onto 16 squares.

3 Record stash fabric used or added. Used: 0.3 I made several doll masks and cut a couple of 2 1/2” strips. Added: 0   


4. Clean and organize a drawer. Done. It feels good to be more organized and clear out some. The only problem is that I uncovered long forgotten UFOs and orphan blocks from when I taught quilting classes back as far as 2009.

I am still spending time with family so new goals are restricted.

Goals for the week of March 8

1. Sandwich a quilt top.

2 Record stash fabric used or added.

3. Clean and organize a drawer.

Stay safe and healthy while you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.


1 comment:

  1. I am going to say that the Family Visit was so great and fun and that you needed that! This will all get done ;-)

    ReplyDelete