Monday, August 26, 2024

Doing Some Piecing

     Busy with church and quilt guild events last week I didn't have time for quilting; however, I had some time for easy piecing. I pulled a large print of horses and decided it would be great for a quick 3 yard kids quilt. The pattern is “Fascination”.  All the blocks are sewn and ready to lay out the rows.

     Then I pulled what I thought was a cute fat quarter bundle to make a child's quilt because of the cute foxes. I pieced the simple blocks and put them on my design wall. I think it needs more variety of fabrics. Before I sew these blocks together, I will look for more fabrics to add to the mix.


Stash Report for 2024

   this past week - Used: 6.5 yds Added: 0 yds 
So far this year -Used: 82.955 yds Added: 35.125 yds
Net decrease 47.83 yds

      I don't expect to get to any quilting this week as I am expecting 2 sisters to visit for most of the week; however, we do have sewing projects planned.

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” - Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment