Monday, August 5, 2024

Comfort Quilt Finish

      I spent most of my time on quilting and binding last week. I finished the binding on the “Pinwheel Flowers” quilt I showed last week. Then I quilted a comfort quilt for my church group. Martha pieced the modern curves top. I played with a variety of quilt motifs in each area of the pieced curve blocks. I even sewed on the binding for the finish.

     I enjoy giving mug rugs with birthday cards and needed 3 for August. Here they are ready to go.


Stash Report for 2024

this past week - Used: 1.2 yds Added: 0 yds
So far this year -Used: 75.255 yds Added: 34.375 yds
Net decrease 41.28 yds

    I pulled another UFO sandwiched top for quilting this week and maybe I will also work with some orphan blocks to make more placemats. 

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” - Philippians 4:13


No comments:

Post a Comment