Monday, August 12, 2024

Variety of Small Finishes

      The past week I spent several day quilting on a UFO but it's not ready to show. Then when I needed a break from quilting, I worked on small projects. I finished 3 very scrappy Christmas placemats for Meals on Wheels clients.


     In September my guild will host a silent auction fund raiser and I wanted to make some things for it. I decided to use a few of my practice quilting pieces to make notebook covers. Here is one I cut for the outside of a notebook cover. 


 Here are 2 finished.   Outside 

and inside view.

     Next I pulled another quilting practice sample and cut the outside piece for a notepad cover.  I hope someone will be willing to pay something for them. 


     I needed some quilting thread, and when I was in JoAnn Fabrics, I found a ¾ yd remnant for $0.82 which I couldn't resist so it was added to my stash of black and white prints.

Stash Report for 2024

  this past week - Used: 2 yds          Added: 0.75 yds 
So far this year -Used: 76.455 yds Added: 35.125 yds
     Net decrease 41.33 yds

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” - Philippians 4:13


No comments:

Post a Comment