Monday, August 19, 2024

Lap Quilt Finish

     After I finished my Hey June UFO last Thursday, (You can see pictures in Friday's post) I pulled a small lap quilt top pieced by the Cresco ladies of Iowa. I found backing and binding fabrics in my stash. I pieced together some batting scraps and before long the little lap quilt was finished.

It is a nice size for someone in a wheelchair.

     Now I need to pull another UFO top that is waiting to be quilted. It would be wonderful if I could get 2 sandwiched. The quilting might have to wait until next week.

Stash Report for 2024

   this past week - Used: 1 yd Added: 0 yds
So far this year -Used: 77.455 yds Added: 35.125 yds
     Net decrease 42.33 yds

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” - Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment