Friday, August 16, 2024

A Couple of Finishes

      I have been on a roll the last couple of weeks doing lots of quilting.  I finished quilting another charity/comfort quilt for my church quilt group.  The top was pieced by Jan and will be bound by Joan.


     Another of my UFO's has finally been completely finished.  I even hand sewed the binding and added a label.  Near the end of the Covid  shut in GE Quilt Design hosted the Hey June QAL  for her pattern "June".  Here is my finished "June".

 
and the FM quilting.

I'm linking up with Alycia's Finished or Not Friday.

Have great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Great FMQ on the Hey June QAL. It suggests all the blossoms coming up in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh your Hey June is Lovely. I really like your quilting - its just perfect for it.
    What a fun String quilt you quilted too!

    ReplyDelete