Monday, October 23, 2023

Weekly Goals and Small Gifts

      It is Monday already and the start of a new week. Last week I stayed busy and feel good about what I accomplished even though I didn't meet all my goals. Friday I shared 2 small quilt finishes.   

This is how I did on last week's goals:

1. Quilt more on “Celtic Fantasy”. Not Done.
I just didn't have the energy to tackle the large quilt so chose to work on small projects.

2. Finish quilting the “Dancing Garland” wall-hanging. Done

The top was finished last year and was waiting for quilting. You can see more about the finish on Friday's post.

3. Quilt the snowman mini quilts. Done.

Both are finished and I'm keeping the one with the light blue border with mittens.

      In addition to quilt projects I made a Dorothy dress for GD Lily's Halloween costume. Hope it will fit.

      Sunday afternoon I did some organizing of projects and found a kit for a microwave bowl cozy. I needed a new one so quickly made it and one more. Then I cut out kits for 2 more pairs which will become gifts.


     Next I found 3 panels for Christmas soft books. One was already cut out so I cut fusible fleece and it is ready to sew. I also cut fleece for the other 2. These will be quick projects and will become gifts. Best of all, they will be out of my house and useful for some young children.


Stash Report for 2023

this past week- Used: 3.5 yd Added: 0 yds
So far this year- Used: 85.01 yds Added: 40 yds
Net decrease 46.01 yds

Goals for this week:

1. Quilt more on “Celtic Fantasy”.
2. Sew Christmas gifts.
3. Sew charity quilt project.

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment