Monday, May 29, 2023

Weekly Goals and Progress

     We had a rainy weekend so perfect for sewing although it doesn't feel like I accomplished a lot.

Progress on last week's goals:

1. Quilt more on charity/comfort quilt. Done I finished the quilting and passed it to Joan to add binding.

2. Cut and package a comfort quilt kit. Not done. Instead, I worked on piecing a charity quilt and a UFO. 

3. Sandwich “Celtic Fantasy” Not done. I needed to clean off my craft table first and spent a couple of days tackling the scraps covering it.  This is the before photo.

It is almost clear now (sorry no photo) and several UFOs have had progress made.

    4. Finish chickadee placemat Done When I last showed a photo of the progress, I noticed that a couple of leaves did not have the veins stitched so I had to go back and do them after quilting.


Stash Report for 2023

    this past week- Used: 2.25 yds Added: 2.5 yds

    So far this year- Used: 49.71 yds Added: 39.5 yds
           Net decrease 10.21 yds
    I needed a perfect green for the setting of a UFO so had to add yardage. 

Goals for this week:

1. Enjoy craft time with granddaughters.

2. Piece alternate blocks for UFO
3. Piece a charity/ comfort quilt.

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

The only mistake is the one from which you don't learn“  - Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment