Monday, May 8, 2023

A Finish

    I spent a few mornings working in the yard and then a couple of afternoons with appointments so I did not do as much quilting as I had hoped.

How I did on last week's goals:

1. Finish quilting on “Suncatcher Crystals” . Done


I am pleased to share this finish. Here is a picture of the back so you can see the quilting.

 In the center area I used one FM motif for the crystals and a different motif for the yellow background area.

I quilted a different motif in each border.

I used a new FM motif in the outer most border and only marked the curved spine.  It is a variation of a feather.

2. Adjust piecing on “Celtic Fantasy” Not Done. This will need more time and attention than I had to give it this week.

In other sewing I made a couple of simple mug rugs for gifts so used a little fabric.  I let the butterfly fabric do most of the work.  


Stash Report for 2023

    this past week-  Used:      0.5 yds Added: 0 yds
    So far this year- Used: 41.46 yds Added: 32 yds
    Net decrease 9.46 yds

Goal for this week:

1. Adjust piecing on “Celtic Fantasy”

2. Start quilting charity/ comfort quilt.

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

When Life gives you scraps, make quilts. “

1 comment:

  1. Suncatcher crystals is so pretty!! Love the quilting on it !!

    ReplyDelete