Monday, January 9, 2023

First Week of the New Year

     My focus the past week was to visit with GDs when I could. After school one day GD Lily helped me put together my new sewing chair.

I really enjoyed her help and am enjoying the new chair.

On the days they had school, I spent time piecing or cutting fabric for a few projects. One is definitely a UFO and the other 2 are comfort quilt projects started in 2022. These projects haven't made it to the design wall yet so no photos. Hopefully that should happen this week.

    Stash Report for 2023

    this past week- Used: 1.83 yd Added: 0 yds
    So far this year- Used: 1.83 yds Added: 0 yd
    Net decrease 1.83 yds

    This week I hope to make great progress on projects. Wednesday church quilt group meets and I plan to get blocks on the design wall for at least one top. There are numerous tops waiting for sandwiching.

I plan to test more thread colors for the Celtic Fantasy and get started on the actual applique stitching.


Weekly Goals
  1. Make progress on comfort quilt
  2. Start applique stitching on Celtic Fantasy
  3. Tidy up a shelf of fabric odds and ends

Hope your new year is off to a great start with fun, happiness and good health along with  sewing and quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment