Monday, November 7, 2022

Not Much Quilting

    The week flew by again. Is that just the holiday season? I mostly did a little on many different sewing/quilting projects and nothing big. Time a couple of days was spent with GD Mattie to finish 14 Thanksgiving coasters. They are simply felt and burlap.


    I caught up with Pat Sloan's “Hometown Charms” block Wednesday but I didn't take a photo of them all on the design wall before I took them down.

    I caught up with A Quilting Life's BOM. Here is the November block. I am excited that there is only one to go.


Here are some of the other blocks.


    Instead of working on the “Celtic Fantasy” or quilting a comfort quilt, I tackled scraps for church group. I used my Accuquilt Go Qube dies to cut lots of units for scrap quilts.

Progress on my goals for this year continue:

1. no progress on UFOs
2. no stash added or decreased

    Stash fabric used or added:

    this past week- Used: 0 yd Added: 0 yds
    So far this year- Used: 129.125 yds Added: 53.75 yd
    Net decrease 75.375 yds

3. I did work on controlling scraps from church group

4. I planned kits for church comfort quilts as I cut scrap units

Goals for this week:

  1. Cut out units for “Celtic Fantasy” quilt

  2. Layout Kaleidoscope blocks and start piecing together top.

Hope you enjoy this busy season of year.

Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment