Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween

   Tonight is Halloween and I am posting late to include a cute photo  of the family in costumes.  In case you don't recognize they are the Scooby-Doo crew.  They had fun.  


The past few days have been family time. My younger granddaughter had half days for school the end of the week so we got to spend the rest of the day together. We played badminton, horse shoes and some indoor games.

Saturday I had some sewing time on my own and finished the 15 light kaleidoscope blocks so all the blocks for the lap quilt are pieced. Sorry no updated photo. 

Wednesday at church quilt group, I worked on the layout for a set of Carolina Chain blocks and pinned the rows in sets. Saturday I sewed all the diagonal rows.


I also quickly finished a couple of simple Halloween placemats.


Sunday both sons, DIL and granddaughters were all together for supper. It is not often that we are all together. Wish I had taken a photo.

There was no change for the stash report.

Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment