Monday, October 10, 2022

Not Much Progress

    In this last quarter of the year, I hope to do better on my goals but I didn't this past week. I got side tracked and only made progress on my one piecing goal. I pieced one more column of geese so just one left to sew. Then instead of working on the Celtic applique motifs or quilting, I chose to work on small things. I am caught up with A Quilting Life's block of the month. 


 I also caught up with Pat Sloan's “Hometown Charms” block Wednesday. I chose not to make a boat and instead used block 3 from her “Home Is” pattern.


    I sewed one day on kaleidoscope blocks for a comfort quilt. Using the church group stash fabric really gives it an old feel.


    No countable stash fabric was added or used except scraps. I used lots of fall fabric scraps to improv piece 12 Autumn mug rugs. For a faster finish with no binding, I used the pillowcase method. Here is the stack in progress. These will be gifts for shut-ins.


   Not sure how much I will accomplish this week with a couple of meetings and a visit with a sister in the mountains.


Goals for this week:
1.  Work on Celtic applique motifs
2.  Piece final column of geese

    Before I go, here is a photo of Dosi in her Scooby-Doo coat/costume ready for Halloween.


Enjoy the fall weather while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.


1 comment:

  1. you got a lot accomplished!! it feels good to catch up on all of those i bet! and Dosi.... what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete