Monday, October 17, 2022

Weekly Goals and Progress

     It is already afternoon and I'm just getting around to planning the week.  I started not to call this post a progress report because very little progress has been made on quilting projects; however, then I remembered a few things that got done.

I did quilt and finish 12 fall mug rugs that will go to shut-ins.


I worked on a few simple NICU quilt patterns and started a sample to show my church quilt group. Here are the strips for the top half.


I resized one Celtic motif for the Celtic Fantasy quilt so that it fits the area better. Several more need to be done.


I continue to make progress at reducing my stash fabric

    Stash fabric used or added:

    this past week- Used: 1 yd Added: 0 yds
    So far this year- Used: 128.625 yds Added: 41.75 yd
    Net decrease 93.875 yds

Goals for this week:

  1. Work on Celtic applique motifs
  2. Piece final column of geese
  3. Quilt SQG comfort quilt

Hope you enjoy the fall season.  Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment