Sunday, May 8, 2022

Weekly Goals

      I took a couple of days for fun to watch my younger granddaughter's school show of “Aristocats for Kids”. Very cute.


The rest of the week I made some progress on projects and goals. I am keeping up with A Quilting Life's BOM with May's block made.


Progress on my goals for this year continue:

  1. finish UFOs

    I bought a backing for the made-fabric hexagon quilt. Instead of sandwiching it, I pulled the “Plaidish” top and added borders.


2. decrease stash fabric

    Instead of decreasing fabric this week, I added. I looked for a backing and did not have fabric I wanted to piece together. I went shopping and came home with more than I needed. I bought enough for 2 large quilt backs and one piece of a border print to play with. I couldn't resist the sale price when I thought of a project it would be perfect for.

    Stash fabric used or added:

    this past week- Used: 0.25 Added: 15 yds

    So far this year- Used: 50 yds Added: 10.5 yd

3. control and use scrap fabric

    Only minimal work with scraps. I pieced a little purple made-fabric.


4. make charity/comfort quilts

I finished quilting the "JellyBean" lap quilt for the H2H Challenge and started quilting on another.

Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment