Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Progress on Goals

     I spent most of the past week out of town but managed to spend several mornings sewing and made some progress on a few projects and goals.

Goals for this year:

1. finish UFOs

No Progress

2. decrease stash fabric

I was tempted again. I found 3 more solid color fat quarters at Walmart for 97 cents and could not resist buying one of each color.

    Stash fabric used or added:

    this past week- Used: 3.5 yds Added: 1.5 yds
    So far this year- Used: 53.5 yds Added: 12 yds
3. control and use scrap fabric
I spent one morning using my Accuquilt cutter to cut scraps into squares and 2 ½” strips.

    I pulled a few blues from my stash perfect for placemats and pieced 4 tops. Hope to get them quilted and bound this week.


4. make charity/comfort quilts

I finished the quilting on Jan's nine patch quilt for my church quilt group. Jan adopted most of the 9 patches and added more. 
Here is a close-up of the quilting. 

Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment