Sunday, May 29, 2022

Hands 2 Help Quilts

     Thank you to Mari ( AcademicQuilter) for stepping up to lead the 2022 H2Hchallenge.  I'm linking up to show my 2 finished quilts to share.

    First, I used Pat Sloan's March Block a Day challenge to get started. I used her String Bean block. It is a rectangle variation of a log cabin block and easy. I stopped at 16 so the quilt would finish 54 by 66”.


     Last year I fell in love with the Winter Blues quilts for Covered in Love. I pulled blue and green units from my stash to make this quilt. This is my free piecing version of those quilts finishing at 56 by 68”. 


I hope the blue and green quilts will suit male or female.  Both quilts will be donated locally to patients in Hospice care. Hope you will think about participating in the future.

Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.


3 comments:

  1. your quilts are wonderful and will be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE both of these beautifully scrappy donation quilts, Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your quilts are lovely and such great use of color and pattern!

    ReplyDelete