Monday, January 17, 2022

Goals and Progress

     Last year I set weekly goals and tried to stay on track. I thought it was helpful for me; however, I want to change up a little.

My major goals for this year are to:

  1. finish UFOs

  2. decrease stash fabric

  3. control and use scrap fabric

  4. make charity/comfort quilts for church quilt group

  5. clear out unneeded items in the house

    Thursday I finished the first UFO on my list for the year. ( Photos on Friday's post.) Plus I added a border on 2 more tops so they are ready to be sandwiched for quilting.


There are several quilt tops waiting so it may be awhile before they are finished.

Then I chose another easy UFO to work on. This week I hope to spend time quilting.

      I don't need a new project, but I started A Quilting Life's free BOM with a few members of my church quilt group. This is the color palette I chose. 


Here is my first block. 


Each month's block will have the churn dash frame, so I have those pieces all cut and am using them as leader/enders.

       Stash fabric used or added: as of 1/16/22

             So far this year- Used: 5.5 yds Added: 1 yd

Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment