Friday, November 12, 2021

Finishes

     Maybe it is because the end of the year is quickly approaching but I have been motivated and able to make great progress on finishing projects.

    I sandwiched my “Winter Blues” top and finished the quilting on this comfort quilt. It has already been passed to another for binding so it can be given when the person gets out of the hospital.

That still leaves 4 comfort quilt tops sandwiched and waiting to be quilted. I also have 2 of my own waiting to be quilted with another 6 tops. A couple of which just need a border. I am hoping to keep making progress on them all.

    This Thanksgiving I plan to gather with my siblings and other family. It will be a good opportunity to deliver some gifts. A nephew recently bought his first house so this week I made him a set of placemats I hope he will enjoy using. They were finished pillowcase style so no binding. 


    I'm linking up today with Sarah for Whoop, Whoop Friday and Alycia for Finished (or Not) Friday.  Enjoy the inspiration. 

Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.


1 comment:

  1. Love that winter blues!!! its so pretty!
    and sweet!! the placemats willbe loved!!

    ReplyDelete