Monday, October 25, 2021

Weekly Goals

     In South Carolina we have enjoyed beautiful fall weather. I managed to get some yard work done but had an important sewing project to finish so did not spend as much time outside as I would have liked. I only had 2 goals last week so I would be sure to accomplish them.

How I did:

    1. Finish the Hermione bag. Done and delivered Saturday. I am happy to say my GD is excited to have the bag and loves the size.  I shared more photos of the bag in the post Friday.


    2. Work on a UFO. Done Most of my progress was in sorting fabric and cutting units but that is an important part. Sewing time will come.

I planned to spend this morning sewing; instead I spent it frustrated installing a new window blind. The old cord had rotted and it almost fell apart so it was time for new. Now that is taken care of I can get busy working on a quilting project.

Goals for this week:

    1. Work on a UFO.

    I pulled out a bag of blocks already pieced for a QOV. Now to decide on a layout and sew together.

    2. Enjoy time with GDs. I have a sewing project for Christmas décor that I hope I can interest them in. If not, we will have fun doing something else.

Stash fabric used or added the past week- Used: 0yds Added: 0yds.

            So far this year- Used: 98.5 yds Added: 27.5 yds


Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.

1 comment: