Monday, October 11, 2021

Weekly Goals

       I am pleased with how much I got done this past week. Two quilts got quilted. My Bats and Boos quilt is finished and hanging on the wall.  I love the spiderweb quilting I did.  

     I also finished quilting a comfort quilt for my church group.  I tried a new motif by Lori Kennedy that is supposed to be sand dollars.  I'm not sure anyone will recognize that, but it is done. 


 How I did on goals for last week :
1. Finish border for Bats and Boos quilt. Done 
2. Make progress on a comfort quilt. Done
I pressed and organized pieced blocks, sewed several more. Almost enough for the quilt.
3. Start making Hermione bag for GD. Progress.
I was lucky to find a perfect fabric for the bag on sale and with the fabrics from my stash, I can start the construction. 

 I still need silver cord, decorative yarn and more beads.
This is one example I found.


I just hope I can make one to please my GD.

Stash fabric used or added the past week- Used: 2.5 yds Added: 2.5 yds.
             So far this year- Used: 97.5 yds Added: 27.5 yds

Goals for the week of October 11th :

1. Make progress on a UFO.

2. Make Hermione bag for GD.


Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.


2 comments:

  1. Great quilting!!! I think it looks like sand dollars - totally gives it the beach vibe!

    ReplyDelete