Monday, June 28, 2021

A Small Finish and New Project

     Just in time for the end of June I finished the patriotic tablerunner to go with some placemats. I love the eagle pattern by SewFresh Quilts

Like on the placemats I quilted by stitching in-the-ditch with the walking foot to outline and define. I used the wave stitch in the border.

     Saturday I participated in Gudrun's “Hey June” Quilt Along. Here are my first 4 completed blocks. 


 You can find the videos on her GE DesignsYouTube channel

The pattern is interesting and not too difficult, although I cut the first set the wrong direction on step 5.

     For both projects I was pleased to shop my stash which is the only quilt related goal on which I worked.

Stash fabric used or added the past week. 

                           Used: 7.75 yds      Added: 0 yds

So far this year - Used: 59.75 yds   Added: 0 yds

Stay healthy and enjoy some time sewing or quilting.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome table runner = those eagles are amazing!! and the striped binding - just frames it so nicely!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete