Monday, June 14, 2021

Goals Update

     The past several weeks I abandoned my goals for summer activities. Today I decided to take stock of where I am and what I really want to accomplish.  Using my large stash of fabric has been a major goal. When I totaled the yardage used this year, I am very pleased.

Stash fabric used or added the past week. 
                           Used:   3.25 yds    Added:  0 yds
So far this year - Used: 48. yds       Added: 5.5 yds

     Last night I added the final border on my “Home Is”. The large print had great colors to go with the center. When cut for borders it lost a lot of its beauty. All sides don't look the same but I am pleased.


Goals for this week-
1. Keep up with the garden and yard.
2. Start quilting charity quilt.
3. Piece some on UFO.

Stay healthy and enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment