Friday, June 18, 2021

Project Progress

     Lorna of Sew Fresh Quilts offered one of her patterns to each participant in the Hands2Help challenge this year. It is a wonderful gift which started me on a new project.  I chose her eagle block and have several ideas for using it. After a long morning of yard work, I relaxed and pieced 2 eagles. I reversed one to face the opposite direction. I plan to use them on a table runner. Haven't decided if I like them facing each other or away. What do you think?


      This month's Old School BOM designed by Kerry Goulder of Kid Giddy  is a special Economy block with a pocket in the center. The pattern is offered in 2 sizes. 


I can image this block being used for a Christmas countdown wall-hanging or quilt label with special contents. I love her block idea.

        A niece will be beginning her surgical internship at the end of next week. She has bought a house close to the hospital and I want to make a set of placemats as a housewarming gift. I better get busy with that.

I'm linking up with Finished (or Not) Friday

Stay healthy and enjoy some time sewing or quilting.


1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Those Eagles are amazing!!! Can't wait to see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete