Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Late Look at Last Week's Progress

     It is Tuesday evening and I'm just getting around to looking back at last week's projects.  I pieced all the blocks together on my “Stars Like Spaghetti” top, and had hoped to get the border. I did not find a good border blue in my stash so need to buy something.

    Wednesday my guild QOV group presented quilts to 4 servicemen and I was happy to attend and honor them.


      I quilted a comfort quilt for church and got it trimmed for Joan to bind.  I quilted an overall FM motif called “echo shortcut” from Leah Day.


      I spent a couple of days working to prepare for a big church women's event so not much time was spent sewing and nothing changed in my stash report.

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

The only mistake is the one from which you don't learn.” - Henry Ford


No comments:

Post a Comment