Friday, March 15, 2024

Two Finished Tops

     “Stars Like Spaghetti” has the border and is a finished top. My guild QOV group has a stash of quilts so they don't need this one finished anytime soon. I may look for another group that might need it.

     The On-Point Tropical Log Cabins is also a finished top. The pieced blocks were given to me by a friend of gave up quilting. I love the bright happy colors and am sure it will make someone happy.

    Thursday I and 2 friends from church quilt group finished 24 shelter cat beds. We used donated home deco fabric and stuff with cut up pieces of scrap fabric and batting.


Stash Report for 2024

this past week- Used: 4.16 yds Added: 3.5 yds
So far this year- Used: 32.2 yds Added: 14.125 yds
Net decrease 18.075 yds

I'm linking with Alycia's Finished (or Not) Friday

     Saturday is National (International) Quilting Day.


I hope to piece 3 backs for comfort quilts and make a set of 6 placemats while watching free shows at thequiltshow.com.  What will you do?

Hope you enjoy some time for quilting. Check out some projects by others and get inspired.

The only mistake is the one from which you don't learn.” - Henry Ford

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it so much!!! It turned out amazing!
    and that tropical Log Cabin... makes me want to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your tops are beautiful! I especially love the Stars with Spaghetti!

    ReplyDelete