Monday, March 11, 2024

Small Finishes

      The past week was a frustrating time with equipment of all kinds from my riding lawn mover to flat car tire to worrisome sewing machine noise. After a cleaning and a little oil the sewing machine sounded much better and I managed to quilt 2 placemats and one table topper for St Patrick's Day.


     I was happy to spend a few days with family and a couple of afternoons with GD Lily.

I bought a great blue fabric for my “Stars Like Spaghetti” border but haven't had time to sew it on yet. Hopefully this week I will be able to get more sewing done.

Stash Report for 2024

this past week- Used: 2 yds Added: 5.75 yds
So far this year- Used: 28.1 yds Added: 10.625 yds
Net decrease 17.475 yds

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

The only mistake is the one from which you don't learn.” - Henry Ford

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for all the troubles! That's frustrating when they all come at the same time. I really like your St Patrick's Day table décor - what a fun way to decorate

    ReplyDelete