Monday, September 19, 2022

Weekly Goals

      Wow! Monday is already half gone and I am just sitting down to think about my weekly goals. This week is starting out like last week.  Last week was full of activities and that is okay. I did find time to work on a few of my goals. I pieced one column of geese and a few more. The couch size quilt will have 6.


I cut out and fused all the pieces for my new “Fall Memories” wall-hanging. It will wait a little to be quilted.

I did not buy any fabric and all the fabric I used has already been counted so there is no change in my Stash count.

Stash fabric used or added:

    this past week- Used: 0 yds Added: 0 yds
    So far this year- Used: 124.625 yds Added: 41.75 yd
    Net decrease 89.875 yds

     I had hoped to work on the Celtic Fantasy quilt pattern or cutting up scraps. Wednesday was busy with church quilt group. I brought home one to quilt. In the evening I taught a small beginner quilt class at church. The focus was on sewing rail fence blocks. The class will take place for the next 3 Wednesdays. I did the planning and prep for next week's class to focus on 4 patches.

Goals for this week:

1. Plan and prep for next Wednesday night quilt class.

2. Continue piecing the columns of geese.
3. Finalize freezer paper pattern for Celtic Fantasy quilt
4. Quilt watercolor comfort quilt for church.

Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment