Friday, September 9, 2022

Halloween Finish

     This morning started at a nice 68 degrees and I am getting in the mood for fall and Halloween. Last night I finished my “Brunhilda” Halloween wall-hanging ( pattern from Country Threads 1997).

I shortened the cauldron a few inches and tried to have the FM quilting add some light texture.

I love the bright fun fabric colors which all came from my stash.


I have one more Halloween wall-hanging ready to quilt which is this year's free "Boo Crew" from Fat Quarter Shop.

Hope you are ready for fall.

Check out other projects at Alycia's Finished (or Not) Friday.

Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness!! she is perfect!! The quilting really makes things stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a nice finish! I love all the quilted details, and purple is great for Halloween quilts!

    ReplyDelete