Monday, August 15, 2022

Weekly Goals and Progress

      The week went by quickly; however, I feel okay with what I got done  

Here is my progress -

1. decrease stash fabric

Stash fabric used or added:
this past week- Used: 1.25 yds Added: 0 yds
So far this year- Used: 104.75 yds Added: 34.75 yd

Net decrease - 70 yds

2. make charity/comfort quilts

I added the borders onto the “Jelly Roll Twist” but did not pick out a backing.


Wednesday at church quilt group I sandwiched 2 lap quilts and brought them home for quilting. I finished the Trip Around the World.


Goals for this week-

  1. Work on making new bias binding for a friend's quilt.
  2. Make composition book covers for granddaugthers
  3. Work on a UFO.

Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.

1 comment: