Monday, December 6, 2021

Projects and Goals

      I didn't accomplish all my goals because I got sidetracked by a request. My son and GD's dog has outgrown her coat. I used the same directions and tutorial from Wholefully.com, only I made it larger. After I finished, something did not look right. I am a little worried but I have already thought about how I can fix it if needed. Here is Dosi in the first coat I made her. 

Goals for the past week:

1. Finish making 40 prayer pocket squares. Done and delivered. I also made 4 for a few other special people.


2. Quilt a UFO. Not done

3. Cut scraps into units with Accuquilt dies. Done I did not a great amount but enough for a project to get completed.

    Stash fabric used or added the past week- Used: 4 yds Added: 1 yd

        So far this year- Used: 110.75 yds Added: 47.25 yds

    This week I am visiting with GDs. Sunday after church I baked gingerbread house parts. It has been a tradition that every year I construct small individual houses for the GDs to decorate. Here are last years gingerbread houses.



They are becoming experts.

    When I have time to sew, I plan to work on a “Dancing Garland” wall-hanging for myself. You can still get the free pattern here.  This is the one I made last year.  Mine will use many of the same fabrics; however, I want to add buttons from which to hang small ornaments. 


Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting and enjoy this special season of the year. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE that dog coat!!! how fun!!
    and the Gingerbread houses! That sounds like SO much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete