Friday, August 27, 2021

Table Topper Finish

     Some time ago someone passed along a sandwich bag of leftover pieces. I have no idea to whom they had belonged or from which project them were leftover. I was able to create 4 blocks which became the base of this table topper. The colors are a little unusual for Christmas fabric, more raspberry and moss.  I found some fabrics in my stash that I thought worked. It is not very complicated or beautiful, but I'm happy that it is now a finished project for someone to enjoy.


Stay healthy and enjoy some time sewing and quilting. 

I'm linking up with Alycia for Finished (or Not) Friday


2 comments:

  1. Oh I think that is a great one!! Its super happy for Christmas - and!! you saved those scraps from sitting in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an interesting and fun topper! and the colors compliment each other. I like it.

    ReplyDelete