Friday, August 13, 2021

One Quilted

    I returned home from helping my sister. My garden needed to be picked and watered and I needed to prepare for church quilt group. Finally I got to quilting my “March Hope” quilt and it didn't take long. 

     This weekend I plan to get the binding on.  I am thinking of using black. This was a free pattern and challenge from Pat Sloan in March to make a Hope block each day. I was able to keep up so by the end of the month I had a pieced top. I love the scrappy design and it was great to pull 2 1/2” strips from my stash. I did have to cut more light strips.


I'm linking up with Alycia for Finished (or Not) Friday and Sarah for Whoop, Whoop Friday.

Stay healthy and hope you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

3 comments:

  1. This looks great and what an awesome ways to use up 2.5 inch strips! I must have missed this one from Pat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is COOL!!!! Love all the colors in it and the little corners add such a little pop!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete