Monday, August 23, 2021

Monday Again Already?

     Here is the official finished photo for my “March Hope” quilt with binding on.   I love how the black binding frames it.


    Recently I've noticed more arthritis in my right hand so when I saw a great sale on GO cutters and dies, I decided to give it a try. I spent a few days ironing scraps and trying a couple of the dies. I love how the dies clip the corners of triangles for easy accurate piecing. Here are the first ones I pieced.


      Friday my GDs helped bake and decorate an early birthday cake for their dad. We used soccer figures that were on his birthday cake MANY years ago.

This was a small Keto cake which really didn't have room for the whole soccer set up but that is what the girls wanted.


Stash fabric used or added the past week. 

                 Used: 4 yds   Added: 0 yds.

     So far this year - Used: 77 yds   Added: 7.5 yds


Goals for this week:

1. Finish quilting on a project,

2. Piece several watercolor blocks for church group.

3. Cut out more units with GO dies.

4. Make progress on a UFO.


Stay healthy and hope you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.



2 comments: